Wednesday 11 August 2010

Sample 1 - Postage Cover


This is sample what we have to collect. Its better the attached stamps in complete series. If too much stamps in series can divided in many postage cover. This cover i get from one ebay seller as delivery envelop of my order.

Initially i will make invitation letter to whom interested and posted to you with the cover which put the completed or partially flora-fauna series stamps. After you get it, you will send me the replied letter which inserted to the specific cover (attached the flora fauna stamps).If you satisfy you can continually correspondence with me by mail. Don't forget put the flora fauna stamps on your postage cover.

Please try it. If you interested send email to me: hsubagio@gmail.com. I remain your email.
See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment